To replace an old sensor with a new sensor please follow these 3 simple steps
- Remove the OLD sensor
- Open app on smart phone / iPad and select the field and sensor you need to replace.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner, select ‘Sensors Management’ and click on Locate to find the sensor.
- Unscrew sensor either by hand or with the Installation Socket Tool. In heavier soils or if the soil is dry, it is recommended to bring a shovel to loosen the soil.
- Click on ‘Deactivate’
- Install NEW sensor
- Click on ‘Locate’ for the zone you just uninstalled
- Install the new sensor in the ground (for instructions see hand book in the box, or visit Installation-Guide-and-Video)
- Then click “ Scan Sensor” and scan the new sensor bar code to activate.
- Return OLD sensor
- For returns- please use the attached return label to send back the OLD sensor.
For more information please visit our Help Center at :
You can also submit your support request at: https://support.cropx.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Or contact support at (650)-265-0208, M-F, 8am-6pm MST