In case you want to move sensor from one spot/field/zone to another it is highly recommended to deactivate the sensor and re-scan at the new location.
- Remove the sensor from current location
- Open app on smart phone / iPad and select the field and sensor you need to move.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner, select ‘Sensors Management’ and click on Locate to find the sensor.
- Once you reach the sensor - Unscrew sensor either by hand or with the Installation Socket Tool. In heavier soils or if the soil is dry, it is recommended to bring a shovel to loosen the soil.
- Click on ‘Deactivate’
- Install sensor in new location
- Install the new sensor in the ground (for instructions see hand book in the box, or visit Installation-Guide-and-Video)
- In the CropX app, find the Uninstalled location you want to use, then click “ Scan Sensor” and scan the bar code to activate.