In this section, you will find answers to questions concerning the installation issues such as installation and location issues. For installation procedures, please go to Installation Procedures.
- When is it recommended to install - before/after I plant?
- Who performs the installation?
- How long does it take to install a sensor?
- Are there instructions in the package that show how to install?
- How do I chose the right spot after I get to the location where the app tells me to install the sensor?
- How do I know where to place my sensor in the field?
- Will the system operate properly if you don’t put the sensors in the exact location chosen by the software?
- Do I need to install the sensor exactly where the app shows?
- Do I need a “slurry” to install the sensor?
- If I have trouble installing my sensors, what do I do?
- Will radio towers or power lines interfere with communication?
- If I double crop, can I remove and reinstall the sensors?
- What happens if I break the sensor during installation?
- Can I use an EM map or yield map when I set up my field for sensor placement?
- What type of systems can my sensor be linked to?
- Can any other attachments be added to my sensor? (rain bucket, leaf wetness sensor, etc.)?